Re: Front hub motor (was Pix Posted)

  • tda0818
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2008
      I'm not sure I can make a valid comparison, since my hub motor is on
      an X bike, so the handling is different, anyway.

      That said, I rode my X for several months before getting the eZee, and
      I didn't notice any difference in handling. I'm guessing much depends
      on the weight of the motor. The eZee, being internally geared, is
      about half the weight of many hub motors.

      -- urbino