Re: bike shelter

  • Phil Good-Elliott
    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2008
      Okay, NOT trying to use the Rich-Text Editor this time...
      --

      Don't forget about the BikeShed <http://www.shelter-systems.com/bikeshed.html>

      We're lucky enough to have bike-friendly neighbors who also work on living frugally and
      as good stewards to our limited natural resources. They allow us to share the garage and,
      quite honestly, I can't remember a time when this free-standing two car garage actually
      last had a car in it. There are 5 adult bikes (including the X), two "tag-a-longs", two child
      trailers, one Bicycle Cart <http://www.bicyclecart.com/>, and several child bikes.

      -Phil