Re: [rootsradicals] Rich Text editor Or Yes I can LINK now

  • Ben Rosenthal
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2008
      You might be able to get it to work if you enable the Developer menu in Safari and tell Safari to report itself as Firefox. Or you could manage your email in Mail.app and have rich text at your fingertips.

      - Ben Rosenthal, Mac Guru
      Consultant/Owner, Sustainable Computing

      On 22 May 2008, at 1:52, kwikfile08 wrote:

      LINK

      Oh yes the ability to LINK is awesome. You see I have tried in vain to use the fancy "Rich Text editor" to no avail.  I was using Apple's native web browser "Safari". I was able to write and edit my message, in Preview mode but, the stuff i wrote would disappear? Just like this girl here when she was using her PC. See video . This was all done in Firefox . So watchout X'ers my topics should be a little more enriched now.... If you are running a Mac and have a Rich Text Editor fix please let me know.

      namaste' and peace to all

      Carl