Accomplishments of George W Bush

  • merlin matthews ~ Re~Cycle
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2003
      Here is some interesting info about the accomplishments of George W:

      I attacked and took over two countries.

      I spent the U.S. surplus and bankrupted the US Treasury.

      I shattered the record for the biggest annual deficit in history (not easy!).

      I set an economic record for the most personal bankruptcies filed in
      any 12 month period.

      I set all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the stock market.

      In my first year in office I set the all-time record for most days on
      vacation by any president in US
      history (tough to beat my dad's, but I did).

      After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, I presided
      over the worst security failure in US history.

      I set the record for most campaign fund raising trips by any
      president in US history.

      In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.

      I cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any
      other president in US history.

      I set the all-time record for most real estate foreclosures in a
      12-month period.

      I appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than
      any president in US history.

      I set the record for the fewest press conferences of any president,
      since the advent of TV.

      I signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution
      than any other US president in history.

      I presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused
      to intervene when corruption was revealed.

      I cut health care benefits for war veterans.

      I set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously
      take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the
      record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.

      I dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.

      I've made my presidency the most secretive and unaccountable of any
      in US history.

      Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US
      history. (The poorest multimillionaire, Condoleeza Rice, has a
      Chevron oil tanker named after her.)

      I am the first president in US history to have all 50 states of the
      Union simultaneously struggle against bankruptcy.

      I presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud in any
      market in any country in the history of the world.

      I am the first president in US history to order a US attack AND
      military occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did so against the
      will of the United Nations and the vast majority of the international
      community.

      I have created the largest government department bureaucracy in the
      history of the United States, called the "Bureau of Homeland
      Security"(only one letter away from BS).

      I set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending
      increases, more than any other president in US history (Ronnie was
      tough to beat, but I did it!!).

      I am the first president in US history to compel the United Nations
      to remove the US from the Human Rights Commission.

      I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations
      remove the US from the Elections Monitoring Board.

      I removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of
      congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US
      history.

      I rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.

      I withdrew from the World Court of Law.

      I refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by
      default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.

      I am the first president in US history to refuse United Nations
      election inspectors access during the 2002 US elections.

      I am the all-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate
      campaign donations.

      The biggest lifetime contributor to my campaign, who is also one of
      my best friends, presided over one of the largest corporate
      bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of, Enron
      Corporation).

      I spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history.

      I am the first president to run and hide when the US came under
      attack (and then lied, saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)

      I am the first US president to establish a secret shadow government.

      I took the world's sympathy for the US after 9/11, and in less than a
      year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the
      biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).

      I am the first US president in history to have a majority of the
      people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to
      world peace and stability.

      I changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded
      government contracts.

      I set the all-time record for the number of administration appointees
      who violated US law by not selling their huge investments in
      corporations bidding for gov't contracts.

      I have removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than
      any other president in US history.

      I entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less
      than two years turned every single economic category heading straight
      down.

      RECORDS AND REFERENCES:
      I have at least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas
      driving record has been erased and is not available).

      I was AWOL from the National Guard and deserted the military during
      time of war.

      I refuse to take a drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.

      All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away
      to my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public
      view.

      All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or
      bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public
      view.

      All minutes of meetings of any public corporation for which I served
      on the board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

      Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding
      public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public
      review.

      GEORGE W. BUSH
      The White House,
      Washington, DC

      (Note: this information should be useful to voters in the 2004
      election. Circulate to as many citizens you think would be helped to
      be reminded about this record.)