Sport Utility Bicycle News - BIKE TO WORK WEEK IN MAY!

  • Vange Elston
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 3:45 PM
      Sport Utility Bicycle News
      Issue # 5

      Bike to Work Week May 11-18, 2002
      Join the FUN! This is your chance to make a statement about: fuel
      consumption, safe routes to work and school, getting in shape, driving less,
      riding more, ENJOYING THE JOURNEY!

      Join thousands of Americans (some who are even your neighbors) who will ride
      during Bike to Work Week in May!

      Even if you never ride a bike, now is a good time to give it a try!

      If you live in Nevada County, California and you would like to borrow an
      Xtracycle Sport Utility Bicycle to test during Bike to Work Week, call Vange
      at Xtracycle HQ for more information at 530-292-1401. Oh yeah, we do sell
      them too!

      You've Been Asking. . . I'ts Here! The 700c Xtracycle FreeRadical
      Our 700c Xtracycle FreeRadicals are here. Now you can convert your road,
      touring, or commuter bike to a Sport Utility Bicycle if it has 700c wheels.
      Limited quantities are available, so act now to get yours!

      P.S. Chad just installed his on his sweet-ass new Surly cross bike. I road
      down the single-track trail from the office to the market on the back.
      Yippeee! What a ride.

      Photo Essay (Don't Miss This!)
      "Elizabeth's Bike Goes TO The Beach"

      http://www.stanford.edu/~mooseo/BikeDive/

      Advocate!
      How great would it be to have bike lanes and paths throughout your
      community? Well, there's a lot of Federal money available to help make that
      dream a reality. Get involved! Join your local bicycle advocacy group and
      create the future you want. Don't know who it is? Contact the Thunderhead
      Alliance and they'll tell you:
      info@...
      www.thunderheadalliance.org

      1612 K St., NW Suite 401
      Washington, DC 20006
      (202) 728-9100

      Buy (you know you want to)
      Want to buy an Xtracycle FreeRadical Sport Utility Bicycle Conversion Kit?
      Visit us on the web at www.xtracycle.com to find a dealer or place an order
      or call us toll free 888-537-1401.

      Contribute
      "Sport Utiltiy Bicycle News" is an occasional Email newsletter designed to
      keep you posted on worthwhile, bike-related endeavours, inform you of
      Xtracycle stuff like new products and hot deals, and entertain you with
      bike-related tid bits we think you might enjoy. If you would like to
      contribute send an email with the subject: "SUB News" to
      vange@....

      Want to work for this crazy outfit?
      Send an email with the subject: "I want to work for you punks so why don't
      you tell me what jobs you have open so I can apply?" to jobs@...
      or visit our website at www.xtarcycle.com.

      And don't forget to. . .

      Dream

      Issue #5 of The Sport Utility Bicycle News was produced by Evangeline
      "Superqueen" Elston