A couple of questions

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2008
      OK, one serious and one sort of not...
      1) when is the new center kickstand coming out???  I want ONE!!!  But then I want ALL the Xtracycle stuff.

      2) How in the HELL do you keep from accumulating junk in your Freeradicals???  Sheesh!  I am just always dragging around "stuff"  Locks, notebooks, my shakuhachi, Xtracycle propaganda....um...I mean literature...  How in the heck do I NOT carry all that trash around???

      Oh, made a Bagle run for SWMBO this morning.  There is a nice bagel  shop near our house.  Only a half mile or so.  talk about a PERFECT morning!  Toddled down the road, picked up a dozen and some tasty cream cheese for our morning nosh.  the ride was superb!  The e assist took the REAL effort out of the hills and after I returned and ms. sleepyhead gramma snoozed the morning away, I sat on the swing in the back yard with a book on landscaping and deck building and munched a bagel and sipped tea.

      Iowa in the spring and Fall is MAGNIFICENT.  Spring is my favorite, and Summer is close behind.  winter is evil and ugly, but it keeps the riff raff out!  HAH!!!

      mark

      --
      Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring. –Desmond Tutu