Re: Big Dummy Blog - Found Xtracycle Killer?

  • Phil Good-Elliott
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2008
      This is tongue in cheek, yes?

      For that kind of dough, I'd be tempted to get outfit another couple of
      bikes in our community with FreeRadicals...

      The Koga site kind of reminds me of a Sharper Image for Bikes. Cool
      stuff if you've got the cash, but doesn't fit with stewardship of
      resources or promotion of sustainability.

      On the other hand, I did splurge $20 and got this for fun:

      -Phil
      http://bikewhenyoucan.blogspot.com

      http://www.momentumplanet.com/files/mom32-
      > web.pdf (15 Mb Dwn. Load)
      > Anyway -Page 9 has an ad for this: the Chela Trailer (think Burly on
      Steroids)

      http://www.koga.com/downloads/video/Koga_Chela_2007.mov
      > It takes a while to load this QuickTime Movie. Can it Kill an
      Xtracycle - maybe it has Swiss
      > Army Knife Utility I'll tell you that. We I buy one? Would like to
      mainly because of gear lust
      > not need or practicality. It does answer that Off-the-bike and
      into-the-office transition
      > issue. It rolls like an airport wheeled luggage carrier. In adittion
      it has a Solar panel, chair,
      > Telescoping rod for camera or light etc... $1100 Canadian in US
      Dollars ? exchange rate?
      > Help please...
      >
      > I want one to add to my X - cool "Shock and awe factor" Hell throw
      on a Down Low Glow
      > Dual and it would really kick ass.
      >
      > Thanks Vik! Yes the Long bike Article was very cool too! If it is a
      Bike or Bike gear It's all