Re: Big Dummy Blog - Found Xtracycle Killer?

  • kwikfile08
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 11:10 PM
      Vik,

      Your site is very nice.

      Whilst there - I surfed that magazine http://www.momentumplanet.com/files/mom32-
      web.pdf (15 Mb Dwn. Load)
      Anyway -Page 9 has an ad for this: the Chela Trailer (think Burly on Steroids)

      See a Movie Here: http://www.koga.com/downloads/video/Koga_Chela_2007.mov
      It takes a while to load this QuickTime Movie. Can it Kill an Xtracycle - maybe it has Swiss
      Army Knife Utility I'll tell you that. We I buy one? Would like to mainly because of gear lust
      not need or practicality. It does answer that Off-the-bike and into-the-office transition
      issue. It rolls like an airport wheeled luggage carrier. In adittion it has a Solar panel, chair,
      Telescoping rod for camera or light etc... $1100 Canadian in US Dollars ? exchange rate?
      Help please...

      I want one to add to my X - cool "Shock and awe factor" Hell throw on a Down Low Glow
      Dual and it would really kick ass.

      Thanks Vik! Yes the Long bike Article was very cool too! If it is a Bike or Bike gear It's all
      GOOD!

      Carl

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Vik <threeohm@...> wrote:

      > I started a blog to document my Big Dummy adventures which will
      > include Xtracycle SUB/Free Radical content as well - already got one
      > friend hooked!
      >
      > www.viks-bigdummy.com
      >
      > safe riding,
      >
      > Vik
      > vikbanerjee@...
      > www.vikram-banerjee.com
      > www.thelazyrando.com
      > www.viks-tikit.com
      > www.viks-bigdummy.com

    • Phil Good-Elliott
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3 4:44 AM
        This is tongue in cheek, yes?

        For that kind of dough, I'd be tempted to get outfit another couple of
        bikes in our community with FreeRadicals...

        The Koga site kind of reminds me of a Sharper Image for Bikes. Cool
        stuff if you've got the cash, but doesn't fit with stewardship of
        resources or promotion of sustainability.

        On the other hand, I did splurge $20 and got this for fun:

        -Phil
        http://bikewhenyoucan.blogspot.com