Big Dummy Blog

  • Vik
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2008
      I started a blog to document my Big Dummy adventures which will include Xtracycle SUB/Free Radical content as well - already got one friend hooked!

      www.viks-bigdummy.com

      safe riding,

      Vik
      www.vikram-banerjee.com
      www.thelazyrando.com
      www.viks-tikit.com
      www.viks-bigdummy.com

    • kwikfile08
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2008
        Vik,

        Your site is very nice.

        Whilst there - I surfed that magazine http://www.momentumplanet.com/files/mom32-
        web.pdf (15 Mb Dwn. Load)
        Anyway -Page 9 has an ad for this: the Chela Trailer (think Burly on Steroids)

        See a Movie Here: http://www.koga.com/downloads/video/Koga_Chela_2007.mov
        It takes a while to load this QuickTime Movie. Can it Kill an Xtracycle - maybe it has Swiss
        Army Knife Utility I'll tell you that. We I buy one? Would like to mainly because of gear lust
        not need or practicality. It does answer that Off-the-bike and into-the-office transition
        issue. It rolls like an airport wheeled luggage carrier. In adittion it has a Solar panel, chair,
        Telescoping rod for camera or light etc... $1100 Canadian in US Dollars ? exchange rate?
        Help please...

        I want one to add to my X - cool "Shock and awe factor" Hell throw on a Down Low Glow
        Dual and it would really kick ass.

        Thanks Vik! Yes the Long bike Article was very cool too! If it is a Bike or Bike gear It's all
        GOOD!

        Carl

        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Vik <threeohm@...> wrote:

        > I started a blog to document my Big Dummy adventures which will
        > include Xtracycle SUB/Free Radical content as well - already got one
        > friend hooked!
        >
        > www.viks-bigdummy.com
        >
        > safe riding,
        >
        > Vik
        > vikbanerjee@...
        > www.vikram-banerjee.com
        > www.thelazyrando.com
        > www.viks-tikit.com
        > www.viks-bigdummy.com

      • Phil Good-Elliott
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2008
          This is tongue in cheek, yes?

          For that kind of dough, I'd be tempted to get outfit another couple of
          bikes in our community with FreeRadicals...

          The Koga site kind of reminds me of a Sharper Image for Bikes. Cool
          stuff if you've got the cash, but doesn't fit with stewardship of
          resources or promotion of sustainability.

          On the other hand, I did splurge $20 and got this for fun:

          -Phil
          http://bikewhenyoucan.blogspot.com