Stokemonkeys are back! (almost)

  • jparks781
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      just got the feed from CleverChimp's blog:

      There is a new comment on the post "Stokemonkey sales & marketing
      pause".
      http://clevercycles.com/?p=188

      Author: Todd (admin)
      Comment:
      Today we received thousands of pounds of batteries, and the last of
      the remaining re-worked or re-done materials are due within 10 days or
      so. This does not mean that Stokemonkey will ship in a week: we have
      several weeks of assembly, quality control, documentation revision,
      staff training and so on ahead, with more possible pitfalls along the
      way, all while running a busy bike shop entering the first warmth of
      Spring. But it is progress.
    • Bruce Alan Wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2008
        Re:Stokemonkeys are back! (almost)

        O frabjous day!  Calloo!  Callay!  I chortle.

        Bruce Alan Wilson