snapdeck cushion

  • Devian Gilbert
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2008
      here's another pic i found

    • Mark Garvey
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2008
        hey, a quick solution might be to use a garden kneeler pad and keep it in the Freerads if you do a lot of carrying people.  They are a few bucks and about an inch thin.  and they don't weigh anything.

        mark

        On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 11:37 PM, Devian Gilbert <asanacycles@...> wrote:
        here's another pic i found

        Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring. –Desmond Tutu
      • kilted_brewer
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2008
          Anyone caught a peek at this pic
          http://www.bikerubbish.com/rubbish/april2008/chico12.jpg
          on the Bike Rubbish blog? Looks like he was doing some photography
          for Xtracycle. When will they let us at that official snapdeck pad?
          Guess I'd better call 'em up and find out!

          --rob
          outside of Washington, DC

          http://www.flickr.com/photos/huggerindustries/617680353/in/set-72157600196743385/