Re: And you thought the Stokemonkey was good...

  • tda0818
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2008
      Wow. Reading the comments on that page is like being in high school
      again. Ick.

      I rather like the hub-mounted battery. Strikes me as an uncommonly
      good idea. Low center of gravity, and you don't have to figure out
      where to carry it.

      Pricey, though. Yikes. Seems to me they'd be better off selling just
      the hubs/wheels -- unless there's some reason you have to have a
      specially designed bike, in which case the problem is they took a
      wrong turn way further back in the design process.

      -- urbino

      http://www.engadget.com/2008/04/25/electric-motion-systems-e-electric-bike-3-495-for-two-wheels/