Re: touring on the xtra

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 21, 2008
      I didn't do it loaded but did lots of hills at the Grand Illinois
      Trails & Parks ride the past two years. It wasn't *easy* getting up
      the 15% grades around Galena (and traffic cooperated to let me do some
      weaving, and then I saw the support van in the rear-view and was
      *danged* if I was going to bail before their eyes :-) ).

      Debating whether to bring Xtra, Folder or negotiate for both. Since
      the Xtra has the smoothies...