Re: [rootsradicals] Re: morning EarthQuake?

  • Anne Littlebird
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 19 12:46 PM
      Southern IL - Olney to be exact. Yesterday morning. It was a 5.2 felt as
      far away as Michigan. We had some minor damage in Louisville KY. Shook
      our solid 1920's 3 story apartment building. Very interesting.

      Now it's raining again!! And a little chilly.

      Anne Littlebird
      Issumatuq Herbals
      P.O. Box 5161
      Louisville, KY 40255