First pic

  • Devin Quince
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2008
      Well I added the first pic of me hauling on the X. We are scouring the city for wooden pallets for making our composters and founds this one in a construction dumpster.

      Devin Quince
      http://quinceurbanhomestead.blogspot.com/

      Start demanding safe passage on our public roads!

      Before there were automobiles, and after there will be automobiles, there will be bicycles moving people around for transportation"
      Andy Thornley, program director for the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition

      "Being so close to death makes you realize that you are alive"
      Nels Johson 1988 Iditabike rider