Re: homemade wideloader

  • Kipchoge Spencer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
      yeah, lots of things seem to fit in those holes for makeshift loading. another thing that does is V-racks. you can take the opposite side v-rack off, tuck in the FreeLoader and plug the rack into the WideLoader sockets. I've used this method a few times to carry really big things (bike boxes included) when I found myself out and about without the wideLoader.

      --
      Kipchoge Spencer

      29085 Highway 49
      North San Juan CA 95960