Re: [rootsradicals] Re: wideloaders

  • Devian Gilbert
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 6, 2008
      yup, thats kind of what im thinking too
      but instead maybe stainless steel
      d-

      On Apr 6, 2008, at 1:38 AM, Sean Moore wrote:

      I haven't seen the things in person but could you guys just copy them?  Some AL tubing and a conduit bender might get the job done.

      On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 10:22 PM, Devian Gilbert <asanacycles@ mac.com> wrote:

      ya...

      basically something just wide enough to support a decent duffel on

      On Apr 5, 2008, at 9:08 PM, stoutag wrote:

      Let me know if you go for it. I've yet to get my BD (my first xtracycle rig) up and running but
      thinking about how my wife and I will be using this and seeing other's useage, it really does
      seem that a set of slightly cut down wideloaders would be something you could leave on all
      the time, yet still really provide just as much support as they did at original length.

      So yeah, I'm thinking about doing the same thing, cutting perhaps 3" or so bring the total
      width in a half a foot, without really compensating the function at all.

      Anthony

      --
      Sean Moore
      moore.sean@gmail. com