Rain

  • Devin Quince
    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 10 1:41 PM
      Fellow Radicals,
      As I am sitting here watching the sheets of rain come down, I am thinking of my ride home and how X says not the leave your X in the rain. Since I am a full time commuter, I want to see how people keep the intersections of the different loaders free of rain and ultimately rust, especially when riding in the rain?
      Thanks,
      Devin

      --
      Devin Quince
      http://quinceurbanhomestead.blogspot.com/

      Start demanding safe passage on our public roads!

      Before there were automobiles, and after there will be automobiles, there will be bicycles moving people around for transportation"
      Andy Thornley, program director for the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition

      "Being so close to death makes you realize that you are alive"
      Nels Johson 1988 Iditabike rider
    • Rich
      Message 45 of 45 , Jul 1, 2010
        There is also Weigle(?) Frame Saver which is a waxy coating designed for coating the inside of steel frame tubes to prevent rust. A very similar product available at many hardware stores, and less expensive, is LPS3.

        Rich Wood