GITAP and Free Radical

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2006
      I amazed myself at least chugging my Xtracycle around the roads and
      trails of ILlinois - it even made it up the 15% grade of Mt. Chestnut
      (*and* the equally strenuous hills following it), and I had witnesses
      since the sag wagon happened to pass near the top of those ascents
      (which motivated me not to give up, of course!). It was a supported
      tour so I didn't have to carry much.
      As with the Horsey, most people hadn't ever seen or heard of
      anything like it. (One fellow said "I saw those on the internet but
      never in real life.") Many of them were simply mystified ("but what do
      you *get* from it?") but many were thoroughly impressed with its
      utility. Most of them thought I was kidding about the blender, and
      found it highly entertaining.
      I still need to work out the logistics of smoothly setting things
      up and executing things... and need more recipes :-)