Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Fresh from the box - Of mice and Men -Steinbeck

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 8, 2008
      On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 11:45 PM, Anne Littlebird <issumatuq@...> wrote:
      Large cat
      shreaking a recognizable Mawma! Siamese are cool - except on the back of
      an X.

      I have not had the opportunity to carry a kitty on my X.  We have TWO.  But I did bring home a large Goldfish one day in the freeloaders.  Evidently it didn't harm him..uh...her....it...whatever (ever try to sex a Goldfish?  NOT easy and even experts get it wrong about half the time!)  the BEST thing about a fish is that they don't make much noise and they rarely freak out!

      mark
      --
      Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring. –Desmond Tutu