Re: [rootsradicals] Wide loaders

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5 6:23 PM
      That must be outdated because my slings have logos face up on both sides.  I have finally decided that the Wideloaders are a permanent part of my bike.  they are simply too darn useful!  I also ordered a second long loader.  Not because I haul a lot of long loads, but because it acts as a guard to keep stuff from sliding forward.  It also can be a lashing point for a few items.

      BIG day today.  Did a couple of grocery store trips, as well as a trip up to the fish store to check it out (new fish supply place a mile or so away....Oooooooo cool stuff!) and I set up a new aquarium today too, but the X didn't help with that very much.

      SPRING has finally come!  I have ridden my bike to work at least two times this year!  It is awesome!  By the way, I put my shorts on today for the first time this year.....NOT pretty.  I think my legs will glow in the dark!

      mark

      On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 11:56 AM, Ben Rosenthal <earthsaver@...> wrote:
      According to the WideLoader store page: Right and Left WideLoaders each function on both sides of the FreeRadical. On one side the logo and fabric of the sling are face up; on the other, face down.

      On 5 Apr 2008, at 8:24, Devin Quince wrote:
      I purchased a pair of wide and long loaders and when installing them, the ride wide loader front pin does not seem to match up with the hole on the free-rad. Anyone else seen this and have any ideas? The loader is not bent as far as I can see and the left when in really easy.
      Thanks,

      Devin Quince
      http://quinceurbanhomestead.blogspot.com/

      --
      Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring. –Desmond Tutu
    • Slew Foot
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 10, 2010
        I have a pair you can measure, if you have not gotten a response yet. (I apologize for the delayed email, I clean out my RootsRadical folder once every two weeks or so).

        Elizabeth