Re: Carrying a larger dog on an xtracycle

  • stoutag
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3 9:49 AM
      Thats great, particularly handy as I already have about 4 of those
      tubs doing nothing in my garage. Thanks for the tip and the video.
      I'll have to give that a shot as soon as I've got my big dummy built up!

      Anthony

      http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/akyramoto/Xtracycle/?action=view¤t=P8250227.flv