Cycling toward the future

  • Jason Crane | The RocBike.com Network
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      (A short essay from FortOrangeCycling.com)

      So.

      Over the next weeks and months, I’m probably going to write here about
      my wife’s and my attempt to get back to the values we started with as a
      married couple. Ever since we had our two lovely boys, I think we’ve
      been sliding away from the course we had charted as we are being slowly
      but surely co-opted by modern cultural “norms.”

      For months now, I’ve had this really positive, hard-to-pin-down feeling
      that something good is coming. I told Jen then other day that I feel
      like I’m simultaneously riding many tributaries on the way toward a
      great river, and that once I hit the main body of water things will be
      clearer and brighter and better. I think the way to get there — the way
      to find the river — is to take intentional action, not just to be swept
      along by the current.

      (The rest is here:)

      <http://www.fortorangecycling.com/2008/04/01/cycling-toward-the-future/>

      Thanks,