Re: crystalyte 408 electric hub motor - $275

  • Morgan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      The Crystalyte 408 is a decent motor - we use a 406 (slightly higher speed, but not quite as
      good for load hauling at low speeds) on one of our personal Xtracycle-ized bikes.

      For anyone who is interested in buying that motor, be aware that to make it function you will
      need a controller, a throttle, and some kind of battery.

      Morgan