crystalyte 408 electric hub motor - $275

  • Devian Gilbert
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
      in santa cruz

      http://monterey.craigslist.org/bik/626011013.html
      http://www.AsanaCycles.com

    • Morgan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
        The Crystalyte 408 is a decent motor - we use a 406 (slightly higher speed, but not quite as
        good for load hauling at low speeds) on one of our personal Xtracycle-ized bikes.

        For anyone who is interested in buying that motor, be aware that to make it function you will
        need a controller, a throttle, and some kind of battery.

        Morgan