Re: Big Dummy Rear Disc Problem?

  • fifteenwindow
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2008
      I had interference between the top edge of the rotor and the innermost
      part of the caliper when I mounted shimano hydraulic brakes on my
      dummy. The rear drop outs are almost vertical, so lowering the wheel a
      hair gave clearance between the rotor and caliper. I am very happy
      with these brakes, and setup was easier than I expected.

      Take good care, Billy