Re: [rootsradicals] Extremely important Xtracycle question!

  • Sean Moore
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2008
      Thoughts, dreams and aspirations can become quite heavy.  I would suggest leaving those at home while you ride.  (I jest)

      re: dry cleaning:  I don't have the stuff, my clothing is all wash and wear.  It does occur to me that a 2.5ft length of closet rod dropped into the middle of this "dry cleaning" (as your people call it) would help with the wrinkles.  IIRC, that's how folding garment bags work.  Fold the garments around the rod and they aren't as wrinkled.  I could be way off here, as I say I don't own anything that needs the cleaners.

      On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 2:09 PM, Mark Garvey <lazybee45@...> wrote:

      Hmmm, maybe....I never tried myself!  But I can carry all sorts of other things!  Groceries, charcoal briquettes, Live fish, a case of Beer, a step ladder. grand kids.  Cookies (for teh grandkids!) my walking stick, my shakuhatchi (a wonderful bamboo flute)  my thoughts, dreams and aspirations!

      Mark

      On 3/29/08, Jason Crane | The RocBike.com Network <jason@...> wrote:
      Hi friends,

      I know that wheel choice and electric assists and kickstand options and
      tire sizes are all very important, but I think this group has failed to
      discuss what may be the single most important Xtracycle-related
      conundrum of all, namely:

      (ominous chord)

      CAN AN XTRACYCLE SUCCESSFULLY TRANSPORT DRY CLEANING?!?!

      Y'all seem like cool people. However, if you, like me, are a tool,
      you'll be happy to know that the answer is ... well, see for yourself:

      http://www.fortorangecycling.com/2008/03/26/get-your-clothes-xtra-clean/

      Crisply yours,

      Jason

      --
      Jason Crane

      E-MAIL: jason@...

      WEB: http://rocbike.com (Rochester)

      WEB: http://fortorangecycling.com (Albany)

      The RocBike.com Network
      "Nothing To Lose But Our Chains!"

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring. –Desmond Tutu

      --
      Sean Moore
      moore.sean@...