Re: [rootsradicals] Extremely important Xtracycle question!

  • Silivrenion
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2008
      Our prayers have been answered! Yet another good reason to drive an Xtracycle!

      On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 9:04 AM, Anne Littlebird <issumatuq@...> wrote:

      I do it all the time! Carefully folded in half and slid into the bags it
      works great - as long as it isn't raining of course.

      Anne

      --
      Steve Morley
      http://silivrenion.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29, 2008
        Hmmm, maybe....I never tried myself!  But I can carry all sorts of other things!  Groceries, charcoal briquettes, Live fish, a case of Beer, a step ladder. grand kids.  Cookies (for teh grandkids!) my walking stick, my shakuhatchi (a wonderful bamboo flute)  my thoughts, dreams and aspirations!

        Mark

        WEB: http://rocbike.com (Rochester)

        WEB: http://fortorangecycling.com (Albany)

        The RocBike.com Network
        "Nothing To Lose But Our Chains!"

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --
        Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring. –Desmond Tutu
      • Sean Moore