Re: [rootsradicals] Digest Number 124

  • Gauk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2006
      I think the space between the V-racks behind the rear wheel is
      underutilized - perhaps we could see a stock mounting spot there?
      Interchangeable parts? bring-your-own plywood? braze-ons?
      Maybe something that snaps on but holds by tension, the reverse of the
      snapdeck, so the two together make an even tighter fit.
      The potential not just for lights and reflectors, but for signs,
      bumper stickers, etc is pretty large. It'd be a great locatation for
      an airhorn, too. Not that I'd mount a horn, that'd be illegal in my
      state :)

      >1i. Re: Breezer Uptown 8 SUB Concerns and Help Needed
      > Posted by: "bross_nyc" bross.00@... bross_nyc
      > Date: Thu Jun 8, 2006 12:33 pm (PDT)
      >
      >My plan, right now, is to use these to mount it to the lower rear
      >crossbrace on the FreeRadical...
    • Cathode Ray
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2006
        At 2:44 AM -0400 9/6/06, Gauk wrote:
        >Not that I'd mount a horn, that'd be illegal in my
        >state

        No! please tell me you are joking!