Re: kickstand

  • Phil Good-Elliott
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2008
      I almost bought one of those from the Yuba folks, but then figured out I don't have the
      space in front of my chainstay bridge due to the FreeRadical tongue that extends forward
      of the bridge. Bummer!

      Also, I don't know how reliable it would be - doesn't look wide enough to safely support a
      heavy load. I'd still like to have one of Val Kleitz' stands some day. See one here:

      http://phred.org/~alex/pictures/bikes/dreadnought/reduced/DSC00501.JPG

      -Phil