Re: [rootsradicals] Re: 2nd hauling with my new ride.

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2006
      I was pedaling >50 pounds of liquids and solids last Monday, and while
      I knew if I leaned wrong it would dump over, it seemed to generate its
      own momentum - as in, wheels are an amazing invention :-)

      yes,when you are making them turn, aren't they..

      Energy
      didn't seem to dissipate at all - went right into forward motion.

      thanks for your answer..  Interesting about the difference between your Trek and the steel bike. Yoyu may keep me on my  Specialized  vs the Trek I just got 2nd hand.