Re: Snapdeck material

  • riggertrev
    Message 1 of 79 , Mar 4, 2008

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Devian Gilbert <asanacycles@...> wrote:

      > a custom deck is by far the best
      >
      > :-)
      >
      > d-

      Congrats on your Big Dummy. The video looks good too.

      Look what I found this morning:

      http://tonka-days.blogspot.com/2008/03/dry-leaf-eco-skate-prototype-with.html

      It links thru my blog (so it's a self-serving shameless plug as well as a .contribution to the discussion) but it's pretty darn cool stuff .

      Kelt.

    • riggertrev
      Message 79 of 79 , Mar 4, 2008