Re: Big Dummy availability

  • cstineyb
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2008
      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Lupfer" <tim.lupfer@...> wrote:

      how about a list of shops that still have some in
      > stock?

      Here in Seattle:

      18" - only one of 'em.
      Freerange Cycles
      3501 Phinney Avenue N
      http://www.freerangecycles.com
    • phaedrus
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
        Hiawatha Cyclery posted about having a 20" in stock

        Hiawatha Cyclery
        4301 East 54th Street
        Minneapolis MN 55417

        - phaedrus, Minneapolis