Re: Big Dummy availability

  • Philip Chase
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2008
      I am so glad I read my email when I did. I just bought the 18" from
      Bicycle Chain. :-)

      Thank you!

      Philip

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Lupfer" <tim.lupfer@...> wrote:

      > After watching them sell out from qbp in an hour and then reading the
      > surly blog, it seems that these things are going to be in short supply
      > until August. So how about a list of shops that still have some in
      > stock? After a few tense moments at the shop where I work, we managed
      > to get an 18" and a 20". I would hate to have them collecting dust
      > while someone is out there furiously trying to get their hands on one.
      > I believe, according to the local legend, that Freewheel across town
      > also has an 18" for test rides. The boxes are enormous, so it seems
      > like an especially good idea to buy locally.
      >
      > ***Minneapolis/Saint Paul, MN area***
      > 18" and 20"
      > Bicycle Chain
      > Lexington Ave. N Roseville MN 55113
      > 651-489-4513
      > www.bicyclechain.com
      >
      > 18"? Others?
      > Freewheel Bike
      > 1812 S 6th St
      > Minneapolis, MN 55454
      > (612) 339-2219
      > www.freewheelbike.com
      >
      > So post them up!
      > Cheers,
      > Tim

    • cstineyb
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2008
        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Lupfer" <tim.lupfer@...> wrote:

        how about a list of shops that still have some in
        > stock?

        Here in Seattle:

        18" - only one of 'em.
        Freerange Cycles
        3501 Phinney Avenue N
        http://www.freerangecycles.com
      • phaedrus
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
          Hiawatha Cyclery posted about having a 20" in stock

          Hiawatha Cyclery
          4301 East 54th Street
          Minneapolis MN 55417

          - phaedrus, Minneapolis