What is it???

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      Stepped outside this afternoon at work and there was this BRIGHT shining THING in the sky!  Bright YELLOW like a ball of fire in the sky!  It pretty much stayed in one place, but the air was uncomfortably warm with my 5 or 6 layers of clothing on.  I began to sweat and get really uncomfortable!  I called to m y friends to see it and they came out too.  All of them were puzzled and we spent some time throwing snowballs and pieces of ice at it to make it go away.  But nothing worked.  We were frightened by this horible thing in the sky and were thinking the world was about to end......then our boss came out and said, "will you idiots come back inside and stop clowning around.  you hav e seen the sun before!  sheesh!  you guys are dorks!"

      mark

      --
      The new Iowa state song