Re: [rootsradicals] Fwd: Xtracycle cargo system equipped bike! REDUCED PRICE - $750

  • Spidra Webster
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2008
      On Feb 23, 2008, at 8:07 PM, Devian Gilbert wrote:

      i will probably have some stuff coming up for sale

      Cool.  If anyone has WideLoaders and/or LongLoaders for sale, I'm interested if the price is right.  I also need buckles for my bags and $3 a pop is a little steep for my blood given that I had to buy a whole set of snapdeck snaps before Xtracycle decided to sell them by the piece...

      Megan Lynch

      Berkeley, CA

      NAFEX: I'm in USDA Zone 9b

      Treadle On: My current wishlist is a Bronze Embossed White, Kenmore De Luxe 551Matching Cabinet Chair, Singer 500 carrying case, Necchi treadle cabinet, National Art Deco treadle cab, Kenmore Art Deco treadle cab