Re: cost, peapod

  • parepidemos
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2006
      I think my LBS charged me something like $30; zero extra work required,
      to mate my FreeRadical to an old Motiv 6061. And Matt, the PeaPod is
      worth saving for. It is my third and last bicycle child seat (a
      RhodeGear Limo (??) and another similarly awkward uncomfortable plastic
      cage preceded the PeaPod). I want to buy an extra mounting bracket and
      try to jerry-rig it for my wife's BikeE, as the PeaPod is so easily
      swapped from bike to bike. It even makes a decent camp chair for the
      kid when off the bike. Try that with a conventional bicycle child
      seat.

      On May 20, 2006, at 3:46 AM, rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > Message 2
      > From: "chineezguy" chineezguy@...
      > Date: Fri May 19, 2006 9:14am(PDT)
      > Subject: cost
      > How much will it cost to buy a free radical and have it installed by a
      > bike shop?
      Message 6
      From: "Matt McKinney" matt7john@...
      Date: Fri May 19, 2006 2:19pm(PDT)
      Subject: Re: cost
      .... now saving up for the peapod, unless anyone has one to pawn off...