Re: [rootsradicals] Digest Number 110

  • Gauk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2006
      It took my LBS about 90 minutes of labor to assemble it, which is
      about what it says on xtracycle's website. About $120. I'm pretty good
      with my hands but opted to let the professionals deal with important
      things like frames and brakes. I'm going touring next week, I'll let
      you know how it went and upload the pictures when they develop!
      --Gauk
      From: "chineezguy" chineezguy@...
      Date: Fri May 19, 2006 9:14am(PDT)
      Subject: cost

      How much will it cost to buy a free radical and have it installed by a
      bike shop? The free radical intrigues me with its versatility. With
      gas prices going up I am getting my beater bike fixed up for errands,
      etc. around town. Also would like to get back into self-supported
      touring and wonder if there is an advantage of free radical over
      panniers.