Re: New photo of my X

  • Phil Good-Elliott
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 16, 2008
      When weather cooperates, we commute a lot by bike, including at night. We bought some
      good quality reflective tape through http://www.identi-tape.com/reflective_gateway.htm
      and have not regretted it at all. The Solas tape is heavy duty, sticks like mad, and very
      reflective. We also bought the sew-on reflective gray/silver. Now, when we're biking home,
      it's almost impossible not to see us. We're always given wide berth (NOTE: we live in a
      small city in a rural area, but people still get killed biking on the roads).