Xtracycle for sale

  • livengood71
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2008
      I have a year and a half old x for sale. It's disc brake compatible and is in excellent shape. I'll
      include the footsies, long loaders and bags for $250. Let me know if you're interested.
    • Cara Lin Bridgman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2008
        Hi Livengood, Can I have first dibs? Where are you? My non-xtracycle
        bicycle is in Louisville KY. What do you think the shipping would cost?
        Surface is fine, since I can't do anything with the bike until July.

        Wideloaders, too? Cables?

        Thanks,

        CL

        livengood71 wrote:
        > I have a year and a half old x for sale. It's disc brake compatible and is in excellent shape. I'll
        > include the footsies, long loaders and bags for $250. Let me know if you're interested.
      • trishfenton
        Message 3 of 3 , May 28, 2012