First real ride

  • brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2008
      I've been putting together my x with as much diy stuff as I can,
      yesterday I had a prototype bag sewn up. Today I went for about a 4.5
      mile ride to the natural food co-op. The bike rode great. After doing
      some shopping I loaded two bags of groceries(30 lbs) on the left side
      of my bike and took off. The bike wanted to lean to the left a little
      but otherwise road great I made the return 4.5 miles just easy as
      riding the empty bike. I can't wait to get both bags finished and get
      my new tires. I LOVE THIS BIKE!