Re: [rootsradicals] Re: more about big dummy at surlyville

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 3 2:51 PM
      On Feb 2, 2008 9:22 PM, Philip.X.Diaz <st_indigo@...> wrote:

      ah yes, the Pugsley/Big Dummy cross DOES exist (if only as a one-off
      custom build).

      yes, it is beyond freaky, but also totally amazing: http://www.ridingthespine.com/Journey/category/chupacabra/

      Yes, I was aware of teh Chupacabra!  I have been following the adventures of teh Riding the spine gang.  HOW COOL is that to be able to take a trip that long and involved!  My goal here (for me, and my goals do change )  Is to purchase a BD.  THEN start saving for a Pug!   either that of simply start saving and see if I can get a pug to go with my X.  Since there is actually NOthing wrong with my X!  The pug is simply a fantastic bike!  See!  I am waffling already!

      mark