Hello back to you from LA.

  • Julio Alvarez
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 6:42 PM
      Hi Al,
       I live around the corner from where you're at, in the PALMS area, near Culver City. I have owned an X for about 5 months now and I'm loving it. I go groecery shopping a lot with it. But I mainly fill my X with beach stuff (towels, soft drinks, chips, and food) so I can go and relax by the ocean. I even hooked up a nice sound System  on top of the board, in the back, so that there is still enough room left for another passanger to sit on the back. I have taken my wife on it and ridden as  far as Hermosa Beach where I meet up with another friend who also has an X and does cruising rides every third friday of the month: he posts his cruising rides on the following site: Southbaycruisers.com
      Check it out.....we will be riding on Feb 15th, with about 40 bicycle afficionados/addicts.

      Take care,
      Julio