check this out!

  • Devian Gilbert
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
      http://swobo.com/catalog/product_info_b.php?cPath=201_204#
      9spd rear hub!
      bike + freeradical = approx 1400bucks, and you get disc brakes, and 9spd internal hub.
      so cool!

      http://www.AsanaCycles.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
        Looks to be built like a tank, too (I'll bet it's heavy, because I
        couldn't find
        the weight listed anywhere). One question -- from the Sheldon Brown
        mention of that hub, it seems that perhaps the shifter/cable/hub are
        all of
        a piece -- if so, does that mean that the shifter goes on the stoker
        bars?

        http://sheldonbrown.com/org/bass/index.html

        http://hubstripping.wordpress.com/i-motion-9-sram/

        And this is a total informative nerd-out:

        http://hubstripping.wordpress.com/internal-gear-hub-review/