Re: [rootsradicals] portable pump

  • Devian Gilbert
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
      since Blackburn sent me a new pump as a replacement, I'm all about Blackburn, and happy about their Lifetime Warranty.

      On Jan 31, 2008, at 1:33 AM, Jeff Youngstrom wrote:

      Thanks everyone for the recommendations! Lots of Topeak fans out
      there. That Blackburn Mammoth sounds pretty tempting too. Ah,
      decisions.

      On Jan 31, 2008 1:05 AM, Jeremiah Ducate <bfrog76@yahoo. com> wrote:
      > p.s. if you're getting flats that often you might
      > need different tires.

      Could be. Let's not start the tire thread again so soon, though ;-)

      This last one was a pointy curved piece of steel that I can't imagine
      being slowed down by much of anything. Cut through my kevlar belts
      like butter. The tire went flat while I was parked at work, though, so
      I got to fix it in my nice warm bright office not out on a cold dark
      wet trail, anyway.

      Cheers,
      jeffy