Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Commuter Bike Jacket Update

  • phaedrus
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 25, 2008
      For those with money to burn, I just got an email that Aerostich is having a sale all jacket using their discontinued HiViz color.

      The two styles of jackets that would be conducive to cooler weather bicycle riding are the Darien and the Roadcrafter:
      http://www.aerostich.com/product.php?productid=19770
      http://www.aerostich.com/product.php?productid=19517

      The list of sizes,price and color combos of what they have left for sale are here:
      http://www.aerostich.com/salelist_all.php?utm_source=sl20080124&utm_medium=email

      The jackets are normally in the $380 - $430 range.  The sale prices are in the $250 - $350 range.  Not for everyone, but for those who are interested (especially those who motorcycle and bicycle), its worth checking out.

      - phaedrus.