Re: [rootsradicals] pedal lock

  • Devian Gilbert
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2008
      its pure genius!

      On Jan 18, 2008, at 10:31 AM, phaedrus wrote:

      I do a similar thing - I've only got one chainring on the front so I
      can lock through the chainring.

      If I have my short U lock and nothing to lock to, I lock the chainring
      to the seat tube.

      If I have my kryptonite chain and hasp lock (the kryptonite hasp lock
      has a fairly long hasp), I run the chain through the front tire and
      lock it through the triangle with the lock hasp running through the
      chainring - sometimes I do that even if I do have something to lock to
      but am going to be leaving the bike for a while in a low traffic area
      or am extra uncertain about the area.

      Don't know if it would work for people with more than one ring.

      - phaedrus