Re: [rootsradicals] Re:snapdeck padding, was Pegs.

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2008
      I have a gardening knee pad that I keep in the bags most of the time which makes a reasonably nice butt pad, though I do not OFTEN carry passengers.

      Extra note (Xtra Note?)  I saw, a "Monster Cruiser" on thursday in a warehouse. the guy has TWO of them as well as some other fun bikes (and a couple of pedicabs and on and on!!!)  the Monster has a 36 inch wheel/tire on it and the bike makes me feel like a little kid on his big brothers bike. Everything is about 1/3 LARGER than you are used to.  Interesting bike. (No, I did not knock the guy in the head and abscond with the bike!  Wanted to, but I didn't!  Hard to use a Kenworth with a 53 ft Trailer as a getaway car!)

      Suddenly, my mind FILLED with an Xtracycle sized to FIT the 36 inch wheels!    HOLY Batpoop!  WOW!  whatta CONCEPT!

      mark

      On Jan 12, 2008 9:27 AM, Cara Lin Bridgman

      To cushion the snapdeck, I carry a foam kick-board (like for swimming
      pools).  This makes a reasonably comfortable seat for adults.

      CL

      ride to believe.
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings: