why didnt i find this blog earlier

  • Devian Gilbert
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2008
      http://biketrailerblog.com/
      and here i was thinking that i spend too much time on the bike and behind a computer, seeking all that is...
      scroll down a bit, and check out all the cool stuff Xtracycle had at Interbike!

      damn
      i need to just get with the game, and go Corporate America.

      peace...d

    • tda0818
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2008
        Those do look like some cool new goodies. Excellent.

        And speaking of Ortlieb drybags (they're mentioned in the linked
        post), my rain cover worked great yesterday. Everything was dry as a
        bone.

        Thanks for the suggestion, Megan! And I recommend the grommet
        modification. Makes putting it on and taking it off pretty darn easy.

        --urbino

        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Devian Gilbert <asanacycles@...>
        wrote:

        > http://biketrailerblog.com/
        > and here i was thinking that i spend too much time on the bike and
        > behind a computer, seeking all that is...
        > scroll down a bit, and check out all the cool stuff Xtracycle had at
        > Interbike!
        >
        > damn
        > i need to just get with the game, and go Corporate America.
        >

        > peace...d
        >

        > "Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the
        > human race." H.G. Wells
        > http://www.AsanaCycles.com

      • Susan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2008