Took the plunge and ordered

  • Ronald McDonald
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2008
      I have been a lurker in the group for a short time now and have been a
      long time lurker of Xtracycle web site for a long time. I finally took
      the plunge last week and ordered a Freeradical for my old C'dale
      touring bike. I really look forward to getting my messenger bag off my
      back while commuting. I hope to get a seat for my not so little 3 year
      old so he can ride on the back. He has a great trailer to ride in but
      he hates the view from down there.

      Ron
      Lakewood, WA
    • Devian Gilbert

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2008
          I also took the plunge and ordered one last night. I went with the
          basic frame only, I am planning on making my own bags, snapdeck and
          racks for it. Mine will be going on my cross country mountain bike.